Helping you overcome anxiety and depression related to Challenge, Change or Loss.
Lucinda Bassett Coaching:
New Coaching Sessions!
In these intimate, informative, and fun sessions with Lucinda, you will truly get to know yourself in a very compassionate and confidential setting.
Lucinda will guide you through a process of understanding where your specific anxiety and depression comes from, while teaching you skills and new ways of thinking to re-direct your anxious energy, and even minimize it. You will come away from each session feeling inspired and motivated with a new belief in yourself and your ability to move forward and truly enjoy your life again.
- Understanding your Core Story and why it plays such an important part in how you react and respond in your life now.
- Learn what you are truly afraid of, and why, and learn how to turn fear into fuel for motivation to get the life you want vs. creating what you are afraid of.
- Learn the important transformation of going from being a Re-active thinker with no plan, to being a Pro-active thinker in control of their experience and the end result.
- Learn how to become an under-reactor vs. being an over-reactor to control your “out of control” emotions.
- Learn how to go with the flow of your life, as opposed to fighting everything and everyone along the way.
- Learn how to truly appreciate and focus on living in the moment.
- Understand the importance of finding and using the proper “resources” to help create a sense of control and safety in your life.
What You Will Gain From
Coaching Sessions with Lucinda Bassett:
- A safe environment to share your pain
- Someone to listen and provide support and understanding
- Necessary timely skills and techniques to help you cope with your emotions
- Reassurance and guidance throughout the different stages of your journey
- Pro-active ways of thinking and responding to move beyond unhealthy “reactive” living
- Necessary tools to apply daily to help you move toward healing and healthy living
- New found strength, confidence, and peace of mind
- And empowering new belief in yourself and your ability to cope and be happy again
What Clients Are Saying:
I just wanted to say thank you for saving my life. I started having panic attacks when I was 16 years old. You helped me dramatically. I am now 21, and without you, I would not be pursuing my goal of becoming a medical doctor. Thank you, and I wish you well!
-Tyler from Carrollton, Georgia
Lucinda, I have always wanted to thank you! You saved my life after I had my third child. I couldn’t even leave the house, and no one understood my suffering. I found you on a late night commercial! I actually had a terrible setback 3 years ago, after my mom passed away from cancer…I got a life coach, none other than Carolyn Dickman! What a huge blessing she was, and she’s a dear friend now…I would love nothing more than to meet you, and thank you in person. I have referred so many people! Anyway, thank you again. I do believe God made you to do this…
-Jenna from Palmdale, California
…your skills have been a great asset to my life, emotionally and mentally. I have shared [them] with others, who have also had a remarkable change in their lives…Just want to take this time to thank you for what you have deposited into our lives and the lives of others. My boyfriend and I had an idea that you could make a DVD of interviews with those who have battled in their lives…to speak out and be mentors to those who are still battling emotionally with depression and anger problems.
-Latoya from Bronx, New York